Transfer Big Files Without Uploading
What if you had to go to the post office to deliver mail, instead of using the mail box on the corner? Similarly, what if you had to go to the post office to get mail, instead of it being delivered directly to your home? That’s what most file sharing options are like today, inconvenient and time consuming.
The average file size for a 10 mega pixel digital camera picture is about 4 MB. The average file size for a one minute high definition video is about 1GB. Email and website-based uploading solutions are impractical to send these files in their original form. And what’s the point of buying these devices if you have to reduce the size and quality of your videos and pictures in order to share them?
Most cloud-based file sharing solutions follow the post office model. You have to go to the website to upload and download files. There is usually a long wait to upload files, and most providers allow you to download only one at a time. Even worse, limitations on size and quantity of files make it impractical to transfer big files to someone over the Internet.
Binfer provides a practical and time saving way to transfer big files to anyone over the Internet. It’s easy, saves time and money, and it’s effortless, reliable, robust and scalable.
Some advantages you get with Binfer vs other large file sharing options:
- It’s a small learning curve: Our file transfer software is built around an easy to use, drag and drop mechanism to transfer big files directly to your contact’s device.
- Save time and money: Share and forget. You don’t have to wait for any uploads or downloads. Binfer takes care of that automatically.
- It’s effortless: Share one or 100 files with one or 100 contacts in the same amount of time. Binfer will manage all transfers and ensure they are sent to the recipients.
- It’s reliable: Auto retransmissions, resumed download and efficient network routing – even through firewalls – ensure that files transfer to recipients.
- It’s robust and scalable: Binfer has been tested on standard computers with a minimal configuration of 512 MB of RAM and 1 MBPS bandwidth. It works silently behind the scenes and causes minimal overhead to your computer.
At the time of this writing, Binfer is the only solution in the world that can transfer big files of any quantity from device to device.
Spread the word
Children’s sunglasses company Babiators had trouble getting large files to its Chinese manufacturer. Then it found Binfer.
With so many companies failing at data privacy, it’s comforting to know companies like Binfer make great tools for large file sharing and are trustworthy.