Binfer's maritime data sync technology is designed to help you work more efficiently
Shipping companies need to share data constantly. It can be challenging communicating between vessels at sea and HQ on the shore because satellite connections are expensive and unreliable. Binfer’s tools make file sharing and data replication for the maritime industry feel like data is moving from one room to another, not across the open water.
Binfer offers quality, speed and low-bandwidth capability
in a fully-managed platform
Our shipping clients realize the following ROI:
- Reduce data transfer time by 50%.
- Improve ship operations significantly by keeping information updated.
- Enable ships to transfer large documents and attachments that was not possible before due to email file size restrictions.
Binfer’s maritime data replication module can alleviate the following pain points:
- Excessive expense caused by unstable internet connectivity and the need to retransmit interrupted data on vessels.
- Interruptions in ship operations due to unreliable data delivery.
- Delays in vessel software updates.
- Repetitive costs to develop, maintain and manage data transmission code.
Set up sync rules to replicate data between vessels at sea and HQ on shore without central email servers, size limits, or restarting data transfers from zero.
Improve data transfer at sea
“Until Binfer, we believed that replicating business data across the open ocean causing us a headache was just a cost of doing business. We were able to roll out Binfer on our vessels within a matter of days, and completely remove the hassle of data replication.”