Read Receive Files before reading this document.
Binfer Receive Applet makes receiving files, without creating an account, even easier. The Binfer Applet can auto resume interrupted transfers and replicate folder structure of the sent files. It is recommended for very large files and when recipient does not wish to create an account in order to receive files.
An Applet is a small application that runs inside your browser(similar to Flash or Silverlight) using the plugin runtime. However, in order to run the Binfer Applet, few things need to happen.
- Java plugin should have been installed and enabled in the browsers. If you do not have Java for your browser, then get it from here Get Java.
- Add Binfer domain to safe site list by following the steps below
- Set the security level to medium as shown here https://www.java.com/en/download/help/jcp_security.xml.
- Add our domain "http://www.binfer.com/" to the exception list as described here https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/exception_sitelist.xml.
- Follow the steps below to activate the Binfer Receive Applet.