1. Start Binfer and click on the New button. A New Message tab will open up.
2. Enter the email address in the To field. This input is required. All new contacts are automatically added to the address book. You can view the address book by clicking on the Contacts button.
3. Enter the Subject. This input is required.
4. Enter the Description. This input is optional.
5. You can add files by either clicking on the Add button or
6. by simply dragging and dropping files from your files explorer.
7. Check Enable Web App Pickup to allows recipients to download files using a standard browser, without having to register or install anything.
8. Check Skinny Mode to show Web Pickup in skinny more
9. Check Send me a copy of the email to get a copy of the same message that will be sent to the user.
10. Click on the Send button. A message is created in the OUT Bin and an email notification sent to your recipients. You must leave Binfer running and also ensure that the computer does not automatically go into sleep mode.
New message tab
1. After the message is sent the confirmation tab is shown. Please read.
2. Open the Web Pickup link in a browser. You can copy this link and share with others.
3. Opens the Affiliate Program link in a browser. You can earn money simply by telling people about Binfer.
4. Opens the Help Manual.
5. Opens various social network pages in a browser.
6. Click the x to close this message tab.
Message Sent Confirmation
1. Click on OUT Bin. The sent messages view will open.
2. The message summary is shown. Hover mouse over it to see the toolbar. Double click anywhere on the summary panel or click the message icon on the tool bar to open the Message Details View.
Sent Message in OUT Bin
1. Click on the tabs to view the relevant information.
2. Options cannot be changed after a message has already been sent.
3. The following actions can be performed on a sent message
Copy Link This will copy the Web Pickup link on the system clipboard. You can paste it and share it.
Copy Embed Code This will copy the Web Pickup embed code on the system clipboard. You can paste it and share it on any web page of your site.
Reply Reply to the sender.
Forward Forward this message and files to someone.
Message Details View