What if you have to go to the post office to deliver mail, instead of mail boxes around your block? Similarly, what if you had to go to the post office to get the mail, instead of it being delivered to your home address?
Average file size of a 10 mega pixel digital camera picture is about 4 MB. Average file size of a 1 minute high definition video is about 1GB. Email and web site based uploading solutions are impractical to send these files in their original form. And what’s the point of buying these devices if one has to reduce their size and quality to be able to share them?
Most file upload based sharing solutions follow the post office model. You have to go to the website to upload and download the files. There is usually a long wait to get files uploaded and most of them allow you to download them only one at a time. Moreover, limitations on size and quantity of files make it impractical to transfer big files to someone over the Internet.
Binfer provides a practical and time saving mechanism to transfer big files to anyone over the Internet. It has a small learning curve, saves time and money, and is effortless, reliable, robust and scalable.
Some advantages over other mechanisms:
- Small learning curve: Easy to use drag and drop mechanism to transfer files directly to your contacts device.
- Save time and money: Share and forget. You don’t have to wait for any uploads or downloads. Binfer takes care of that automagically.
- Effortless: Share one or hundred files with one or hundred contacts in the same amount of time. Binfer will manage all transfers and ensure that they are sent to the recipients.
- Reliable: Auto retransmissions, resumed download and efficient network routing [even through firewalls] ensure that files get transferred to the recipients.
- Robust and Scalable: Binfer has been tested on standard computers with minimal configuration of 512 MB of RAM and 1 MBPS bandwidth. It works silently behind the scenes and causes minimal overhead to your computer.
At the time of this writing, Binfer is the only solution in the world that can transfer big files of any quantity from computer to computer.