| || |
- Is there a free or a trial version? Yes. Binfer comes with a free license with which you can send upto 2 GB per month for FREE. Our plans are extremely affordable. But, if you are unable to make a purchase then,
- Become our friend on social networks. We regularly publish free license promocodes on Facebook, Twitter etc. See how to send more files for free
- You can get free licenses by referring your friends
- Subscribe to our service and get notified about updates and free promo codes when they become unavailable.
- How do these plans work? Binfer licenses are similar to phone calling cards. Instead of minutes, you get licenses to transfer data measured in gigabytes [GB]. You need to purchase a plan [license] only when the total size of files is going to exceed the amount remaining in the licenses. Also, you can purchase as many or any combination of licenses.Recipients never have to pay to receive files.
- What happens after making a purchase? Is a license code sent? Here is the workflow:
- You purchase a plan using the payment gateway
- Payment gateway sends us a confirmation of successful transaction. This could take seconds or days depending on the method of payment
- We apply the purchased license to your account on our system and send you a confirmation email. We do not send any license codes in the email
- You follow the instructions in the email to activate the license
- Do you provide refunds? Yes, but only for technical failure of the product. 1. Use the free trial to ensure that Binfer will work for you and meet your requirements, 2. Contact Us to ask any questions or doubts you may have before making a purchase. 3. Any technical problem must be posted in details on the online Contact Us form within 3 days of purchase. However, no refund will be made for reasons such as: "I changed my mind", "I misunderstood what the product was supposed to do...", "recipient did not come online to receive files...", "I have not used it..." etc. Also, no partial refunds are made for any of the subscription plans, if cancelled midway.
- How do I cancel the monthly subscription plan? You can do so your self if you have an account with the payment provider gateway. For example, if you paid with PayPal, then you can cancel it from your PayPal account dashboard.
- Binfer is a product made by GlobalSoftLink LLC and all invoices/bills/receipts will show that name
| | There must be another way to send files completely free, right?
Sure, there are many free upload based services. In fact, it is so easy to implement an upload based service that new ones are popping up every other day. But, there is a reason our parents teach us not to take free candies from strangers. Is free software really free? You are paying for it in some way or another.
- You are paying with your valuable time. By either watching unwanted ads or spending time trying to figure out how it all works or getting throttled/inferior service. Binfer is completely ad free and very easy to use.
- You are paying with your privacy. Free services usually collect your information, peek into your data and sell it to advertising/data mining companies. You get to watch even more ads "customized" to you. Binfer does not store/upload your files anywhere.
- You are paying with your resources. Free software will usually install spyware such as toolbars or hidden apps that will use your computers resources. Binfer does not install any additional components.
A simple question for you. Can you give away services in your profession 100% free, without expecting anything back?
Software is just like any other profession. Software folks gotta pay their bills too. We have been in business since 2009
and our mission and passion is to provide you with the world's best, easiest, most secure & affordable file transfer software
. And, we would like to accomplish it without having to display advertisements or selling out your information to ad networks
You can purchase one of our affordable plans and be on your way to increased productivity or continue searching the endless abyss of the Internet. At the end of the day it is your time and how you value it . Try this fun calculator: