Plans to Send Large Files
Full features in all plans
Easy & reliable
Painless & fast
Private & secure
Risk free trial
No bandwidth throttling
No ads, toolbars or side offers
No expiration or download limits
Best bang for the buck
Unlimited private chat
Unlimited secure email(without files)
Choose Your Plan
- How do these plans work? Binfer licenses are similar to mobile phone data plans. You purchase Monthly and/or Bundle data licenses measured in gigabytes [GB]. You can purchase as many or any combination of plans to add up to the size of files you wish to send. Eg 1: If you need to send 2TB, then purchase two 1TB licenses in two separate transaction. Eg 2: If you usually send 40GB per month but on on some months send 42GB, then purchase one 40GB Monthly license and one 10GB Bundle license. After the 40GB Monthly license is used up, the extra 2GB are deducted from the Bundle license. This way your service does not get interrupted. Learn more about Binfer License.
- Recipients do not have to purchase a plan to receive files.
- You can purchase on behalf of another account. For example, if your account id is "email@example.com" and you are purchasing for yourself then enter: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you are purchasing for "email@example.com" then enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Binfer account email can be different from the PayPal account email.
- What happens after making a purchase? Is a license code sent? Here is the workflow:
- You purchase a plan using the payment gateway
- Payment gateway sends us a confirmation of successful transaction. This could take seconds or days depending on the method of payment
- We apply the purchased license to your account on our system and send you a confirmation email. We do not send any license codes in the email
- Check Binfer > Settings > License and click Refresh if you do not see the purchased license
- Is there a free or a trial version? Yes. Binfer comes with a free license so that you can try before you buy. Our plans are affordable. But, if you are unable to make a purchase then,
- Become our friend on social networks. We regularly publish free license promocodes on Facebook, Twitter etc. See how to send more files for free
- You can get free licenses by referring your friends
- Subscribe to our service and get notified about updates and free promo codes when they become unavailable.
- I need to transfer files between my computers. Do I need separate accounts and licenses for each computer? No. Binfer licenses are shared across all devices for the same user account. So, purchase the required licenses for a user account. Login with that account on all your devices. As you send files from those devices, the shared license gets deducted.
- How does it compare to other services? Compare Binfer with other file sharing services and see for yourself how Binfer is a better alternative.
- Do you provide refunds? Yes, but only for technical failure of the product. 1. Use the free trial to ensure that Binfer will work for you and meet your requirements, 2. Contact Us to ask any questions or doubts you may have before making a purchase. 3. Any technical problem must be posted in details on the online Contact Us form within 3 days of purchase. However, no refund will be made for reasons such as: "I changed my mind", "I misunderstood what the product was supposed to do...", "recipient did not come online to receive files...", "I have not used it..." etc. Also, no partial refunds are made for any of the subscription plans, if canceled midway.
- How do I cancel the monthly subscription plan? You can do so your self if you have an account with the payment provider gateway. For example, if you paid with PayPal, then you can cancel it from your PayPal account dashboard: 1. Log in to your PayPal account. 2. Click Profile at the top of the page. 3. Click My Money, then click Update beside My preapproved payments to find your payment. 4. Select the payment, and then click Cancel. Please do not send us requests to cancel on your behalf as this is something you can do yourself very easily. We are able to provide such affordable prices only by keeping manual overheads such as these down.
- I need a different plan. Can you offer a plan specific to my needs? We understand that you may have specific needs. So, tell us what you need and how much you are willing to pay. Send us an email with subject "My Offer". If acceptable, then we will reply back. Click the button to launch default email client or type the email in your favorite email client.
- Why PayPal purchase page shows GlobalSoftLink LLC? Binfer is a product made by GlobalSoftLink LLC and all invoices/bills/receipts will show that name.
- All purchases are final. A free plan is available to try before you buy.
- The paid license is applied only when the payment processor notifies us that the payment is processed. We will send you an email confirmation when your payment is applied. We do not save any credit card or bank account information.
- We reserve the right to change the pricing and/or terms at any time.
- Usage is measured by the amount of data sent to each recipient. Example: If you send a 100 MB file to two recipients then the usage will be 100 MB x 2 users = 200 MB.
- Usage is counted in bytes. Example: 1 MB = 1048576 bytes, 1 GB = 1024 MB = 1073741824 bytes and so on.
- Data sent from Binfer Desktop Application is counted towards usage.
- Data received with Web Drop is counted towards usage.
- When data is transferred between Binfer Desktop Applications at both ends, then the usage is counted only for the sender and not the receiver.
- There is no charge for the software.