Click on Settings to open the Settings tab. Locate the Web Drop section.
1. Check to enable Web Drop.
2. Check to enable Skinny mode. Skinny mode will display only the file upload fields and will not display the From, Subject or Message fields.
3. You can set the maximum size of files users can send to you with Web Drop. This only affects files sent via a web browser using the Web Drop feature.
4. Click Apply button to save any changes.
5. Click Copy Link to copy the Web Drop link. You can send this link to other contacts or post it somewhere.
6. Click to Copy Embed Code to get the Web Drop embed code. Paste this code on the web page from where you want users to send files to you.